Sunday, January 17, 2010


Well, I'm all moved in back at school, I'd post a photo of my room but it is still a war zone. I bought lots of groceries yesterday so I'm hoping I'll be more motivated to cook this semester. I was surprised to find Berger cookies at my local grocery store. These cookies are made in Baltimore and aren't even available at some of the larger grocery stores where I live. They're SO good!

Another food that is on my mind today is my long lost best friend Jimmy Johns. I order delivery from Jimmy Johns much too often. It's becoming a religion. They have a feature on their online ordering where I can click Repeat Last Order, select my credit card and voila, the sandwich is at my door in 10 minutes tops. It's dangerously simple for rainy days like today where I'm in bed with my Macbook and my cat is purring on the pillow above my head. No movement is necessary until my food gets here! haha ahh yummy.
More later! Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!

0 comments: