Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Sick Day

I read about this on Jess's Blog and as the legitimate blogger I aspire to become I decided to participate! This is a photo from Spring Break in Naples, FL last year with my best friend out to dinner at an italian restaurant downtown. Don't we look PRESH!

Ok Could not resist but to add another. Please ignore how heinous I look but I think our expressions are slightly adorable. You can tell we've been BFF's since 7th grade.


I'm having a sick day unfortunately, I was up with a high fever most of the night. I don't know where this came from! Hopefully it's just a virus and I'll feel better soon.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Super cute pictures. Looks like the two of you had a great time. Found your blog through 20SB - it's so cute!

CIP said...

Ahh, yay comments are fixed...love these pics! You guys look so classy at dinner.