Wednesday, January 20, 2010



AHH! So excited to have gotten my very first award! Thanks so much Alexandria! Check out her page at http://likeacomfypairofjeans.blogspot.com/

The rules of this award are
1. To accept the award, you must post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted you the award, and a link to their blog.
2. Pass the award on to approximately 15 other blogs that you recently discovered, and think are great!
3. Contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

I can't stop finding blogs I love! Here are some of my winners :)

Classy in Philadelphia
Pink Green & Southern
As Simple As That
Just a Preppy Beach Chic Girl
College Prep
Sweet Simplicity
Lets be Preppy
Pink Martinis and Pearls

4 comments:

CIP said...

Yaaaay, thanks Holler!!! :) PS- I don't think I even saw you at the meeting lol

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the award! How sweet.

Keep up the great work with your blog girl!

Best,

Hannah Katy

Juliana said...

Congrats on your first award. I am your 8th follower. Welcome to the blogging world. Come follow back if you would like. Nice to meet you!

Blogs said...

Oh soooo fun...I love getting these awards...which reminds me I should post this one that I got a couple weeks ago....ooops;) Have Fun...stopping by from 20SB;)