Wednesday, January 13, 2010

It's gonna be a Lilly semester!

Hello Pretty Readers! Sorry for the long hiatus, Sick Day turned into Sick Week last week and I was out of commission for a while. But don't worry, I'm back. I got the CUTEST school supplies at the mall this afternoon. 2 packs of Lilly Pulitzer Folders, a Vera Bradley Spiral Notebook and a smaller Lilly Spiral Notebook too!
I also got this adorable set of Lilly sticky notes, they have cute little sayings on them. I can't wait to use them everywhere this semester!!!
I love school supplies. It's like a new beginning. New semester. First day of classes next Tuesday. All good things. Now I just have to pick out my first day of school outfit! haha More on that later :) Goodnight!

3 comments:

CIP said...

I loooove new school supplies too. I have to get extra cute ones, since it's my last semester ever :(

Your new stuff is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Too cute. Cute school supplies are all the motivation in the world for succeeding and getting A's, I agree!

Just added you to my Reader cause I adore your blog.

Best,

Hannah Katy

xoxoKrysten said...

Oh my gosh that stuff is SO cute!