Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The ABC's of me!

A - Age: 21!

B - Bed size: Full at school, Queen at home

C - Chore you hate: Dishes! I HATE doing them by hand.

D - Dog's name: Nellie

E - Essential start your day item: Coffee

F - Favorite color: Pink

G - Gold or Silver or Platinum: Platinum

H - Height: roughly 5'3" I'm not certain though

I - Instruments you play: Voice, Piano and Violin especially but I also have training in Percussion, Guitar, Viola, Trumpet, Trombone, Tuba and French Horn

J - Juice: Cranberry or Cranapple

K - Kids: Negative

L - Living arrangements: The sorority house with 7 other girls and at home with my family during breaks

M - Mom's name: Mom lol

N- Nicknames: Holler is clearly a nickname

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Nope!

P - Pet Peeve: Bad manners, Poor grammar and Misspelled words

Q - Quote:

“Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they just need to run free til they find someone just as wild to run with them.”

R - Right handed or left handed: Righty

S - Siblings: Little Sis and Little Bro

T - Time you wake up: ugh entirely too early

U- Underwear: ?

V - Vegetable you dislike: mushrooms

W - Ways you run late: hitting the snooze button and eventually turning off my alarm but then falling asleep

X - X-rays you've had: my pinkie finger in elementary school.. I think that's it

Y - Yummy food you make: The list is long, I love to cook and bake!!

Z - Zoo favorite: Giraffes


Spring Break is only 9 days away!!!!!!!

0 comments: